Monday, September 5, 2011

Carson!

Meet Carson! He's 8 days old and such a sweet little guy! Him and his big sister Karina were so much fun! When I got there Carson was getting ready for his big photo session so he wouldn't be hungry and I decided to try win Karina over with my iPhone! I mean what 18 month old wouldn't love you if you gave them your cell phone! We turned on some music and had a mini dance party! She was so much fun and sweet as can be! At one point I asked her if she could give Carson a kiss and made the smacking sound of a kiss with my lips and she smiled at me, then walked over and gave me a big kiss! It was just too sweet!! You can already tell she's going to give Carson a run for his money but, she's going to be an awesome big sister!

Kim and John thank you so much for letting me come to your home and spend some time with your family! You have such a loving family and beautiful children! Congratulations we are so happy for you!!









No comments:

Post a Comment